March 23, 2014

this weekend

It's been a peaceful weekend off, full of couch lounging and good food.

This morning Bobby and I were watching The Pioneer Woman on the Food Network and her egg-in-a-basket looked so good that we decided to cook up a batch.






From start to finish it took about 10 minutes to make two plates (one for Bobby and one for me... sorry Maple).


Yesterday we dedicated a few hours to the guest bedroom. We still have a ways to go but it's no longer a dumping ground for random crap!



We have artwork and a chandelier to hang, plus a chair that will act as a nightstand to reupholster. Bobby's mom ended up cancelling her visit this week so now we have some extra time to design the room properly.

But for now, I think I'll go back to couch lounging with my little family. There's still plenty of weekend left to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain