January 10, 2013

lazy weekends & a recipe: sunday frittata

I can't think of anything more comforting than Sunday breakfast in bed. My mainstay morning meal throughout the week alternates between Greek yogurt or a bowl of oatmeal (with coffee; always with coffee). But I love to cook something special on the weekend (especially on a chilly day - wrapped in a robe, with HGTV on in the background).


I'm not normally a hearty egg eater but I can't resist a good frittata every now and then. Fritattas are Italian omelettes that have the ingredients mixed in with the egg rather than folded inside like a French omelette. They're light, fluffy, and packed with protein. And, really, who can say no to eggs and cheese baked in the oven?


This meal is a cinch to make (no fancy knife skills necessary) and only takes about 30 minutes from start to finish so you can enjoy your morning in effortless style.


1 comment:

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain